|How many readers have business cards stashed away in a box? It's time to do some Spring Sorting!
In May 2017, we're running a raffle for BSAA Members, to celebrate getting business cards that you collect organized in a way that you can make use of them.
Here's how it works:
1) File business cards for your contacts (collected at exhibition openings, networking events, talks and more) in a way that you can easily find cards again in the months and years to come.
> Our recommended method can be seen on the BSAA blog, using a "Business Card Book"
2) Take a photograph of what you've put together to show that you're on the case with filing business cards.
3) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org titled Raffle May 2017, with an attachment that displays your business card filing solution.
On Monday 22nd May, all BSAA Members who have completed this form will be entered into a prize draw, in which the following three prizes will be available:
**The winner will be featured in the Be Smart About Art Blog.**
- Canon LiDE 110 scanner (the significance of this prize is that it's ideal for digitizing pages of the business card book!)
- BSAA "Upside Down Thinking" tote bag
- BSAA (printed) book, Art is your life. Make it your living. (signed by author & photographer Susan Mumford & Chris King)
[The first name to be drawn will be given the option of all three and the second name will be given the option of the remaining two, and needless to say, the third will be awarded the remaining of three prize options.]
All Members will be notified of the results the week commencing 22nd May.
After the raffle comes to a close, we encourage you to keep up the filing and digitizing of business cards. It's AMAZING how helpful this system is for staying in touch with people, being reminded to get in touch with contacts, realistically finding contacts many months, if not years, later, and more! Good luck to all who apply :-).
Not yet a member?
Check out details and sign up!
See the latest in the Members' Gateway.
Can't access the Members' Gateway? Email: email@example.com